Asthenargus edentulus Tanasevitch, 1989
- Rank: Species
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: - -
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:009513]
- Distribution: Kazakhstan to China
- External Resources *:
- Holotype: Zoological Museum of Moscow University (ZMMU), Moscow, Russia; (Ta-5440) (Mikhailov, 2019a)
- Paratype: Senckenberg Museum Frankfurt (SMF), Frankfurt / Main, Germany (data base search of type material, 11.01.2019); Asthenargus edentulus Tanasevitch, 1989, 4 (34847-124); 1 (34848-124)
- Paratype: Zoological Museum of Moscow University (ZMMU), Moscow, Russia; 1 14 (Ta-5441~5444) (Mikhailov, 2019a)
Gao, J. C., Zhu, C. D. & Sha, Y. H. (1994). [New record of two genera and three species of Erigoninae from China (Araneae: Linyphiiidae: Erigoninae)]. Sichuan Journal of Zoology 13: 80-82. -- Show included taxa
Song, D. X., Zhu, M. S. & Chen, J. (1999). The spiders of China. Hebei University of Science and Techology Publishing House, Shijiazhuang, 640 pp. -- Show included taxa
Tanasevitch, A. V. (1989a). The linyphiid spiders of Middle Asia (Arachnida: Araneae: Linyphiidae). Senckenbergiana Biologica 69: 83-176. -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
No logging data available so far.