Pelecopsis reclinata (Holm, 1962)
- Rank: Species
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: - -
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:012305]
- Distribution: Kenya, Uganda
- External Resources *:
- Holotype: Zoological Museum of Uppsala University (ZMUU/UUZM), Uppsala, Sweden; (1097), see also Holm, 1962 (Wallin, 2001)
- Paratype: Zoological Museum of Uppsala University (ZMUU/UUZM), Uppsala, Sweden; 2 (1097), see also Holm, 1962 (Wallin, 2001)
- Allotype: Zoological Museum of Uppsala University (ZMUU/UUZM), Uppsala, Sweden; (1097), see also Holm, 1962 (Wallin, 2001)
Holm, Å. (1962). The spider fauna of the East African mountains. Part I: Fam. Erigonidae. Zoologiska Bidrag från Uppsala 35: 19-204. -- Show included taxa
Holm, Å. (1979). A taxonomic study of European and East African species of the genera Pelecopsis and Trichopterna (Araneae, Linyphiidae), with descriptions of a new genus and two new species of Pelecopsis from Kenya. Zoologica Scripta 8(1-4): 255-278. doi:10.1111/j.1463-6409.1979.tb00638.x -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
No logging data available so far.