Toxoniella taitensis Warui & Jocqué, 2002
- Rank: Species (Genus type)
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: - -
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:037938]
- Distribution: Kenya
- External Resources *:
- Holotype: National Museums of Kenya (NMK), Nairobi, Kenya; (Warui & Jocqué, 2002)
- Paratype: Musée Royal de l’Afrique Centrale, Tervuren (MRAC), Belgium; 9 5 2j (MRAC 208794, 208804, 208887, 209523, 209552, 209956, 209662, 210047) (Warui & Jocqué, 2002)
- Paratype: National Museums of Kenya (NMK), Nairobi, Kenya; 1 2 (Warui & Jocqué, 2002)
- Paratype: American Museum of Natural History (AMNH), New York, USA; 2 (Warui & Jocqué, 2002)
Jocqué, R. & Dippenaar-Schoeman, A. S. (2006). Spider families of the world. Musée Royal de l'Afrique Central, Tervuren, 336 pp. -- Show included taxa
Warui, C. & Jocqué, R. (2002). The first Gallieniellidae (Araneae) from eastern Africa. Journal of Arachnology 30(2): 307-315. doi:10.1636/0161-8202(2002)030[0307:TFGAFE]2.0.CO;2 -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
No logging data available so far.