Pardosa bucklei Kronestedt, 1975
- Rank: Species
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: - -
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:018564]
- Distribution: USA, Canada
- External Resources *:
- Holotype: Canadian National Collection (CNC), Ottawa, Canada; (Kronestedt, 1975a)
- Paratype: Canadian National Collection (CNC), Ottawa, Canada; 2 (Kronestedt, 1975a)
- Paratype: Swedish Museum of Natural History (Naturhistoriska riksmuseet), Stockholm (NHRS), Sweden; 1 2 (Kronestedt, 1975a)
- Paratype: American Museum of Natural History (AMNH), New York, USA; 1 2 (Kronestedt, 1975a)
Pardosa bucklei Dondale & Redner, 1990: 205, f. 292-295 (mf).
Pardosa bucklei Dondale, 1999: 444, f. 3, 9 (mf).
Pardosa bucklei Vogel, 2004: 85, f. 67, 90 (mf).
Dondale, C. D. & Redner, J. H. (1990). The insects and arachnids of Canada, Part 17. The wolf spiders, nurseryweb spiders, and lynx spiders of Canada and Alaska, Araneae: Lycosidae, Pisauridae, and Oxyopidae. Research Branch Agriculture Canada Publication 1856: 1-383. -- Show included taxa
Dondale, C. D. (1999). Revision of the groenlandica subgroup of the genus Pardosa (Araneae, Lycosidae). Journal of Arachnology 27: 435-448. -- Show included taxa
Kronestedt, T. (1975a). Studies on species of Holarctic Pardosa groups (Araneae, Lycosidae). I. Redescriptions of Pardosa albomaculata Emerton and description of two new species from North America, with comments on some taxonomic characters. Zoologica Scripta 4(1): 217-228. doi:10.1111/j.1463-6409.1975.tb00732.x -- Show included taxa
Vogel, B. R. (2004). A review of the spider genera Pardosa and Acantholycosa (Araneae, Lycosidae) of the 48 contiguous United States. Journal of Arachnology 32: 55-108. -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
No logging data available so far.