Irileka iridescens Hirst, 1998
- Rank: Species (Genus type)
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: - -
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:029019]
- Distribution: Australia (Western Australia)
- External Resources *:
- Holotype: Western Australian Museum (WAM), Perth, Australia; Irileka iridescens Hirst, 1998, (96/799);
- Paratype: Western Australian Museum (WAM), Perth, Australia; Irileka iridescens Hirst, 1998, (88/1751); 1
Hirst, D. B. (1998). Irilika, a new heteropodine genus (Araneae: Heteropodidae) from Western Australia. Records of the Western Australian Museum 19: 141-144. -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
No logging data available so far.