Isopedella meraukensis (Chrysanthus, 1965)
- Rank: Species
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: - -
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:029058]
- Distribution: New Guinea, Australia (Queensland, Northern Territory)
- External Resources *:
- Holotype: Naturalis, National Museum of Natural History (RMNH), Leiden, Netherlands; Isopeda meraukensis Chrysanthus, 1965, (3867);
- Paratype: Senckenberg Museum, Frankfurt am Main (SMF), Germany (data base search of type material, 11.01.2019); Isopeda meraukensis Chrysanthus, 1965, 1 (18106-133)
- Paratype: Naturalis, National Museum of Natural History (RMNH), Leiden, Netherlands; Isopeda meraukensis Chrysanthus, 1965, (3868, 3869, , 8100-8101, 7257, microslide 4989); 1, 11
Chrysanthus, P. (1965a). Spiders from south New Guinea VII. Nova Guinea, Zoology 34: 345-369. -- Show included taxa
Hirst, D. B. (1990). A review of the genus Isopeda L. Koch (Heteropodidae: Araneae) in Australasia with descriptions of two new genera. Records of the South Australian Museum 24(1): 11-26. -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
No logging data available so far.