Palystes kreutzmanni Jäger & Kunz, 2010
- Rank: Species
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: - -
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:043590]
- Distribution: South Africa
- External Resources *:
- Holotype: Senckenberg Museum, Frankfurt am Main (SMF), Germany; (61327-133) (Jäger & Kunz, 2010)
- Paratype: Senckenberg Museum, Frankfurt am Main (SMF), Germany; 4 (61328-133, 61329-133, 61330-133, 61331-133) (Jäger & Kunz, 2010)
- Paratype: National Collection of Arachnida (NCA), ARC – Plant Protection Research, Pretoria, South Africa; 1 (2012/708) (Marais et al., 2013)
- Paratype: Iziko South African Museum, Cape Town (SAMC), South Africa; Palystes kreutzmanni Jäger & Kunz, 2010; 1
Jäger, P. & Kunz, D. (2010). Palystes kreutzmanni sp. n. – a new huntsman spider species from fynbos vegetation in Western Cape Province, South Africa (Araneae, Sparassidae, Palystinae). ZooKeys 67: 1-9. doi:10.3897/zookeys.67.700 -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
No logging data available so far.