Sparianthina selenopoides Banks, 1929
- Rank: Species (Genus type)
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: - -
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:029525]
- Distribution: Costa Rica, Panama
- External Resources *:
- Lectotype: Museum of Comparative Zoology (MCZ), Harvard University, Cambridge, USA; Sparianthina selenopoides Banks, 1929, (23023);
- Paralectotype: Museum of Comparative Zoology (MCZ), Harvard University, Cambridge, USA; Sparianthina selenopoides Banks, 1929, (23023); 1
Banks, N. (1929). Spiders from Panama. Bulletin of the Museum of Comparative Zoology 69: 53-96. -- Show included taxa
Jäger, P., Rheims, C. A. & Labarque, F. M. (2009). On the huntsman spider genera Sparianthina Banks, 1929 and Anaptomecus Simon, 1903 from South and Central America (Araneae, Sparassidae). ZooKeys 16: 115-147. doi:10.3897/zookeys.16.236 -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
No logging data available so far.