Tliltocatl kahlenbergi (Rudloff, 2008)
- Rank: Species
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: 2020-02-27
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:041992]
- Distribution: Mexico
- Holotype: Museum für Naturkunde, Berlin (ZMB), Germany; (32731) (Rudloff, 2008b)
- Paratype: Museum für Naturkunde, Berlin (ZMB), Germany; 1 (32732) (Rudloff, 2008b)
- Paratype: British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)/Natural History Museum (NHMUK), London, UK; 1 (Rudloff, 2008b)
- Paratype: Senckenberg Museum, Frankfurt am Main (SMF), Germany; 1 (70467) (Rudloff, 2008b)
- Paratype: Jan-Peter Rudloff Private Collection, Roßlau, Germany; 1 1 (Rudloff, 2008b)
Mendoza, J. & Francke, O. (2020). Systematic revision of Mexican threatened tarantulas Brachypelma (Araneae: Theraphosidae: Theraphosinae), with a description of a new genus, and implications on the conservation. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society 188(1): 82-147. doi:10.1093/zoolinnean/zlz046 -- Show included taxa
Rudloff, J.-P. (2008b). Eine neue Brachypelma-Art aus Mexiko (Araneae: Mygalomorphae: Theraphosidae: Theraphosinae). Arthropoda 16(2): 26-30. -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
CITES (2020). Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora, https://cites.org with appendices of protected species. Retrieved February 9, 2020 from https://cites.org/eng/app/appendices.php.