Euophrys friedmani Marusik, 2019
- Rank: Species
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: 2019-12-29
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:051562]
- Distribution: Israel
- External Resources *:
- Holotype: Steinhardt Museum of Natural History (SMNH), Tel Aviv, Israel; (Marusik, 2019)
- Paratype: Steinhardt Museum of Natural History (SMNH), Tel Aviv, Israel; 1 4 1j (Marusik, 2019)
- Paratype: Zoological Museum of Moscow University (ZMMU), Moscow, Russia; 1 3 (Marusik, 2019)
- Paratype: Manchester Museum of the University of Manchester (MMUE), Manchester, United Kingdom; 5 1j 2 1j (Marusik, 2019)
- Allotype: Steinhardt Museum of Natural History (SMNH), Tel Aviv, Israel; (Marusik, 2019)
Marusik, Y. M. (2019). A new species of Euophrys (Aranei: Salticidae) from Israel. Arthropoda Selecta 28(4): 562-566. -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
Metzner, H. (2019). Jumping spiders (Arachnida: Araneae: Salticidae) of the world. Online at https://www.jumping-spiders.com.