Wandawe australis Azarkina & Haddad, 2020
- Rank: Species
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: 2020-12-30
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:052670]
- Distribution: South Africa
- External Resources *:
- Holotype: National Collection of Arachnida (NCA), ARC – Plant Protection Research, Pretoria, South Africa; (2013/5419) (Azarkina & Haddad, 2020)
- Paratype: National Collection of Arachnida (NCA), ARC – Plant Protection Research, Pretoria, South Africa; 1 1 (2013/5419, 2015/4502) (Azarkina & Haddad, 2020)
- Paratype: Institute of Systematics and Ecology of Animals SB RAS (ISEA), Novosibirsk, Russia; 1 (001.8550) (Azarkina & Haddad, 2020)
- Paratype: Manchester Museum of the University of Manchester (MMUE), Manchester, United Kingdom; 1 (G7645.4) (Azarkina & Haddad, 2020)
Azarkina, G. N. & Haddad, C. R. (2020). Partial revision of the Afrotropical Ballini, with the description of seven new genera (Araneae: Salticidae). Zootaxa 4899(1): 15-92. doi:10.11646/zootaxa.4899.1.4 -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
Metzner, H. (2019). Jumping spiders (Arachnida: Araneae: Salticidae) of the world. Online at https://www.jumping-spiders.com.