Clubiona bashkirica Mikhailov, 1992
- Rank: Species
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: 2018-09-06
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:024464]
- Distribution: Russia (Urals, West Siberia)
- Holotype: Zoological Museum of Moscow University (ZMMU), Moscow, Russia; (Ta-4812) (Mikhailov, 2019b)
- Paratype: Zoological Museum of Moscow University (ZMMU), Moscow, Russia; 1 2 (Ta-4813, 4848, 4849) (Mikhailov, 2019b)
- Paratype: Zoological Department, Perm State University (PSU), Perm, Russia; 1 (Mikhailov, 2019b)
Mikhailov, K. G. (1992b). The spider genus Clubiona Latreille, 1804 (Arachnida Aranei Clubionidae) in the USSR fauna: a critical review with taxonomical remarks. Arthropoda Selecta 1(3): 3-34. -- Show included taxa
Mikhailov, K. G. (1995c). Erection of infrageneric groupings within the spider genus Clubiona Latreille, 1804 (Aranei Clubionidae): a typological approach. Arthropoda Selecta 4(2): 33-48. -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
Nentwig, W., Blick, T., Bosmans, R., Gloor, D., Hänggi, A., Kropf, C.: Spiders of Europe. www.araneae.nmbe.ch. Version 05.2018. doi: 10.24436/1
No logging data available so far.