Clubiona laudabilis Simon, 1909
- Rank: Species
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: - -
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:024620]
- Distribution: Australia (Western Australia)
- External Resources *:
- It is widely assumend that most of the type material from Simon can be found in the Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle in Paris, France
- Syntype: Zoologisches Museum Hamburg (ZMH), Hamburg, Germany (data base search of type material, 11.02.2019); 1j (A0000861)
- Syntype: Museum für Naturkunde, Berlin (ZMB), Germany (database export of type material, March 2019); Clubiona laudabilis Simon, 1909, (27556)
Simon, E. (1909d). Araneae. 2e partie. In: Michaelsen & Hartmeyer (eds.) Die Fauna Südwest-Australiens. Jena 2(13), 152-212. -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
No logging data available so far.