Vendaphaea lajuma Haddad, 2009
- Rank: Species (Genus type)
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: - -
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:042803]
- Distribution: South Africa
- External Resources *:
- Holotype: National Collection of Arachnida (NCA), ARC – Plant Protection Research, Pretoria, South Africa; (2008/562) (Marais et al., 2013)
- Paratype: National Collection of Arachnida (NCA), ARC – Plant Protection Research, Pretoria, South Africa; 5 10 (2005/2015, 2016, 2008/514, 563) (Marais et al., 2013)
Haddad, C. R. (2009). Vendaphaea, a new dark sac spider genus apparently endemic to the Soutpansberg Mountains, South Africa (Araneae: Corinnidae). African Invertebrates 50: 269-278. doi:10.5733/afin.050.0204 -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
No logging data available so far.