Acantholycosa zinchenkoi Marusik, Azarkina & Koponen, 2004
- Rank: Species
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: 2019-02-11
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:038662]
- Distribution: Russia (South Siberia), Kazakhstan
- External Resources *:
- Holotype: Institute of Systematics and Ecology of Animals SB RAS (ISEA), Novosibirsk, Russia; (Mikhailov, 2018a)
- Paratype: Senckenberg Museum, Frankfurt am Main (SMF), Germany (data base search of type material, 11.01.2019); 1 (64265-138)
- Paratype: Zoological Museum of Moscow University (ZMMU), Moscow, Russia; 1 (Ta-6778) (Mikhailov, 2018a)
Marusik, Y. M., Azarkina, G. N. & Koponen, S. (2004). A survey of east Palearctic Lycosidae (Aranei). II. Genus Acantholycosa F. Dahl, 1908 and related new genera. Arthropoda Selecta 12(2, 2003): 101-148. [publ. Feb. 28, 2004] -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
No logging data available so far.