Trichocyclus nigropunctatus Simon, 1908
- Rank: Species (Genus type)
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: - -
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:003966]
- Distribution: Australia (Western Australia)
- External Resources *:
- Holotype: Zoologisches Museum Hamburg (ZMH), Hamburg, Germany (data base search of type material, 11.02.2019); (no number) potentially lost
- Syntype: Museum für Naturkunde, Berlin (ZMB), Germany (database export of type material, March 2019); Trichocyclus nigropunctatus Simon, 1908, (—)
Deeleman-Reinhold, C. L. (1993c). Description of a new cave-dwelling pholcid spider from north-western Australia, with an identification key to the genera of Australian Pholcidae (Araneae). Records of the Western Australian Museum 16: 323-329. -- Show included taxa
Huber, B. A. (2001). The pholcids of Australia (Araneae; Pholcidae): taxonomy, biogeography, and relationships. Bulletin of the American Museum of Natural History 260: 1-144. -- Show included taxa
Simon, E. (1908d). Araneae. 1re partie. In: Michaelsen & Hartmeyer (eds.) Die Fauna Südwest-Australiens. Jena 1(12), 359-446. -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
No logging data available so far.