Papakula niveopunctata Strand, 1911
- Rank: Species (Genus type)
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: - -
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:019737]
- Distribution: Indonesia (Aru Is.)
- External Resources *:
- Holotype: Senckenberg Museum, Frankfurt am Main (SMF), Germany (data base search of type material, 11.01.2019); Hesydrimorpha gracilipes Strand, 1911, 1 (4862-137)
- Syntype: Senckenberg Museum, Frankfurt am Main (SMF), Germany (data base search of type material, 11.01.2019); Papakula niveopunctata Strand, 1911, 1 , 1 (4873-137)
Jäger, P. (2010). Papakula and Hesydrimorpha: how two spider genera were described from the same species collected from the same locality (Araneae: Pisauridae). Zootaxa 2551: 65-68. -- Show included taxa
Strand, E. (1911d). Araneae von den Aru- und Kei-Inseln. Abhandlungen der Senckenbergischen Naturforschenden Gesellschaft 34: 127-199. -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
No logging data available so far.