Palystes ansiedippenaarae Croeser, 1996
- Rank: Species
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: - -
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:029374]
- Distribution: South Africa
- External Resources *:
- Holotype: National Collection of Arachnida (NCA), ARC – Plant Protection Research, Pretoria, South Africa; (80/179) (Marais et al., 2013)
- Paratype: National Collection of Arachnida (NCA), ARC – Plant Protection Research, Pretoria, South Africa; 2 7 (80/166, 172-173, 184, 187, 197-199, 211) (Marais et al., 2013)
- Paratype: Kwazulu-Natal Museum (NMSA), Pietermaritzburg, South Africa; Palystes ansiedippenaarae Croeser, 1996, (T497, T498, 12387); 1, 2
Croeser, P. M. C. (1996). A revision of the African huntsman spider genus Palystes L. Koch 1875 (Araneae: Heteropodidae). Annals of the Natal Museum 37: 1-122. -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
No logging data available so far.