Rhinoblemma unicorne (Roewer, 1963)
- Rank: Species (Genus type)
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: - -
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:004188]
- Distribution: Caroline Is.
- External Resources *:
- Holotype: Senckenberg Museum, Frankfurt am Main (SMF), Germany (data base search of type material, 11.01.2019); Tetrablemma unicornis Roewer, 1963, 1 , 1 (13210-103)
- Paratype: Senckenberg Museum, Frankfurt am Main (SMF), Germany (data base search of type material, 11.01.2019); Tetrablemma unicornis Roewer, 1963, 1 , 1 (9912936-103)
Lehtinen, P. T. (1981). Spiders of the Oriental-Australian region. III. Tetrablemmidae, with a world revision. Acta Zoologica Fennica 162: 1-151. -- Show included taxa
Roewer, C. F. (1963a). Araneina: Orthognatha, Labidognatha. Insects of Micronesia 3(4): 105-132. -- Show included taxa
Shear, W. A. (1978). Taxonomic notes on the armored spiders of the families Tetrablemmidae and Pacullidae. American Museum Novitates 2650: 1-46. -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
No logging data available so far.