Synothele michaelseni Simon, 1908
- Rank: Species (Genus type)
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: - -
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:001593]
- Distribution: Australia (Western Australia)
- External Resources *:
- It is widely assumend that most of the type material from Simon can be found in the Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle in Paris, France
- Holotype: Museum für Naturkunde, Berlin (ZMB), Germany (database export of type material, March 2019); Synothele michaelseni Simon, 1908, (21021)
Raven, R. J. (1994). Mygalomorph spiders of the Barychelidae in Australia and the western Pacific. Memoirs of the Queensland Museum 35: 291-706. -- Show included taxa
Simon, E. (1908d). Araneae. 1re partie. In: Michaelsen & Hartmeyer (eds.) Die Fauna Südwest-Australiens. Jena 1(12), 359-446. -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
No logging data available so far.