Idiothele mira Gallon, 2010
- Rank: Species
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: - -
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:043398]
- Distribution: South Africa
- External Resources *:
- Holotype: National Collection of Arachnida (NCA), ARC – Plant Protection Research, Pretoria, South Africa; (AcAT 2007/128) (Gallon, 2010a)
- Paratype: National Collection of Arachnida (NCA), ARC – Plant Protection Research, Pretoria, South Africa; 1 1f (AcAT 2007/128, 129) (Gallon, 2010a)
- Paratype: British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)/Natural History Museum (NHMUK), London, UK; 1 1 (Gallon, 2010a)
- Paratype: Musée Royal de l’Afrique Centrale, Tervuren (MRAC/RMCA), Belgium; 1 (228476) (Gallon, 2010a)
Gallon, R. C. (2010a). On some southern African Harpactirinae, with notes on the eumenophorines Pelinobius muticus Karsch, 1885 and Monocentropella Strand, 1907 (Araneae, Theraphosidae). Bulletin of the British Arachnological Society 15(2): 29-48. doi:10.13156/arac.2010.15.2.29 -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
No logging data available so far.