Pseudomogrus dumosus Logunov & Schäfer, 2019
- Rank: Species
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: 2019-08-05
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:051349]
- Distribution: Spain (Canary Is.)
- External Resources *:
- Holotype: Museum für Naturkunde, Berlin (ZMB), Germany; (Arach 49124) (Logunov & Schäfer, 2019)
- Paratype: Museum für Naturkunde, Berlin (ZMB), Germany; 1 (Arach 49125) (Logunov & Schäfer, 2019)
- Paratype: Manchester Museum of the University of Manchester (MMUE), Manchester, United Kingdom; 1 1 (Logunov & Schäfer, 2019)
- Paratype: Michael Schäfer Private Collection (PCMS), Berlin, Germany; 2 2 (Logunov & Schäfer, 2019)
Logunov, D. V. & Schäfer, M. (2019). A new species of Pseudomogrus Simon, 1937 (Araneae: Salticidae) from the Canary Islands. Arachnology 18(2): 121-126. doi:10.13156/arac.2018.18.2.121 -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
Metzner, H. (2019). Jumping spiders (Arachnida: Araneae: Salticidae) of the world. Online at https://www.jumping-spiders.com.