Adoxotoma nigroolivacea Simon, 1909
- Rank: Species (Genus type)
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: - -
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:032158]
- Distribution: Australia (Western Australia)
- External Resources *:
- It is widely assumend that most of the type material from Simon can be found in the Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle in Paris, France
- Syntype: Museum für Naturkunde, Berlin (ZMB), Germany (database export of type material, March 2019); Adoxotoma nigro-olivacea Simon, 1909, (17805)
Davies, V. T. & Żabka, M. (1989). Illustrated keys to the genera of jumping spiders (Araneae: Salticidae) in Australia. Memoirs of the Queensland Museum 27: 189-266. -- Show included taxa
Simon, E. (1909d). Araneae. 2e partie. In: Michaelsen & Hartmeyer (eds.) Die Fauna Südwest-Australiens. Jena 2(13), 152-212. -- Show included taxa
Wanless, F. R. (1988). A revision of the spider group Astieae (Araneae: Salticidae) in the Australian region. New Zealand Journal of Zoology 15: 81-172. -- Show included taxa
Żabka, M. (2001). Salticidae (Arachnida: Araneae) from the Oriental, Australian and Pacific regions, XIV. The genus Adoxotoma Simon. Records of the Western Australian Museum 20: 323-332. -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
Prószyński, J. (2016). Monograph of Salticidae (Araneae) of the World 1995-2015. Part II. Global Species Database of Salticidae (Araneae). Version May 5th, 2016, online at http://www.peckhamia.com/salticidae/index.html.
No logging data available so far.