Aelurillus minimontanus Azarkina, 2002
- Rank: Species
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: 2019-09-28
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:039047]
- Distribution: India
- Holotype: Senckenberg Museum, Frankfurt am Main (SMF), Germany (data base search of type material, 11.01.2019); (40915-141)
- Paratype: Senckenberg Museum, Frankfurt am Main (SMF), Germany (data base search of type material, 11.01.2019); 2 2 (57544-141)
- Paratype: Zoological Museum of Moscow University (ZMMU), Moscow, Russia; 1 1 (Ta-6709) (Mikhailov, 2018a)
- Paratype: Institute of Systematics and Ecology of Animals SB RAS (ISEA), Novosibirsk, Russia; 31 9 (000.705, 000.710) (Azarkina, 2019)
Azarkina, G. N. (2002). New and poorly known species of the genus Aelurillus Simon, 1884 from central Asia, Asia Minor and the eastern Mediterranean (Araneae: Salticidae). Bulletin of the British Arachnological Society 12: 249-263. -- Show included taxa
Azarkina, G. N. (2019). A new species of Aelurillus Simon, 1884 (Aranei: Salticidae) from Thailand, with the first description of the male of A. afghanus Azarkina, 2006. Arthropoda Selecta 28(3): 408-416. doi:10.15298/arthsel.28.3.05 -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
Metzner, H. (2019). Jumping spiders (Arachnida: Araneae: Salticidae) of the world. Online at https://www.jumping-spiders.com.
Prószyński, J. (2016). Monograph of Salticidae (Araneae) of the World 1995-2015. Part II. Global Species Database of Salticidae (Araneae). Version October 30th, 2016, online at http://www.salticidae.pl.
|2019-09-28||New taxonomic reference entry||Azarkina, 2019||n/a|