Cebrennus intermedius Jäger, 2000
- Rank: Species
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: - -
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:037356]
- Distribution: Saudi Arabia
- External Resources *:
- Holotype: Field Museum of Natural History, Chicago (FMNH), USA; Cebrennus intermedius Jäger, 2000;
- Paratype: Senckenberg Museum, Frankfurt am Main (SMF), Germany (data base search of type material, 11.01.2019); Cebrennus intermedius Jäger, 2000, 1 (40158-133)
- Paratype: Field Museum of Natural History, Chicago (FMNH), USA; Cebrennus intermedius Jäger, 2000; 1
Jäger, P. (2000e). The huntsman spider genus Cebrennus: four new species and a preliminary key to known species. Revue Arachnologique 13: 163-186. -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
No logging data available so far.