Trachelas transversus F. O. Pickard-Cambridge, 1899
- Rank: Species
- Status: accepted
- Last updated: - -
- LSID: [urn:lsid:nmbe.ch:spidersp:025560]
- Distribution: Mexico, Costa Rica
- External Resources *:
- Holotype: Museum of Comparative Zoology (MCZ), Harvard University, Cambridge, USA; of Trachelas morosus (Platnick & Shadab, 1974a)
- Lectotype: British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)/Natural History Museum (NHMUK), London, UK; (Platnick & Shadab, 1974a)
- Paralectotype: British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)/Natural History Museum (NHMUK), London, UK; 2; 1 = Trachelas similis (Platnick & Shadab, 1974a)
Banks, N. (1909a). Arachnida from Costa Rica. Proceedings of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia 61: 194-234. -- Show included taxa
Platnick, N. I. & Shadab, M. U. (1974a). A revision of the tranquillus and speciosus groups of the spider genus Trachelas (Araneae, Clubionidae) in North and Central America. American Museum Novitates 2553: 1-34. -- Show included taxa
As External Resources, the World Spider Catalog links here to species pages of other databases. They may contain further information for the given species. The databases, listed as External Resources, however, are not managed by World Spider Catalog and the information given there is not necessarily in agreement with the World Spider Catalog. All responsibility for such data is with the external database.
GBIF.org (2019). GBIF Home Page (via GBIF API). Available from: https://www.gbif.org [1 September 2019]
No logging data available so far.